A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Agenies r middleman, and wont like 2 waste time.

Saw a couple of job, finance related with the tags "Fresh Grad" r welcome, but its by this agency i went.

Looks like they didnt call me or ask me whether i interested? Shld they? haha...shld i just send, dont care...i recall the time i spend 4 hrs in that agency in Paradize Centre doing a written test for the call center job...now im back again for another job?

I put myself in the agent's shoes " he cant make it thru the call centre, whats the chances of getting into these jobs? Stop wasting my time, i need process, fax, this cost the company money, time, man power, and most importantly, i dont have my commission. Its better for me to place my bets on the better horses than a horse that has lost. The odds simply doesnt add up."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.