A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Toughest interview yet to come?

Went to a agency for a call centre job, turn up to be recruiting for a local bank. The location is at bedok, with shifts till as late as 2.30am. At the agency, i was explained the working hours, the pay system, the work...then came the test, a 2hr written test.

If selected, i need to go do a 3 round interview within a day. There will be a typical interview,a field testing such as doing a real customer service to a client, typing the responses in the pc as well as communicating with the client.

Sounds easy? haha..im not sure, but doing 3 rds of interview in a day already sounds tedious to me. Wasnt even sure i can make it to the interview table based on my past experience but im glad given the opportunity by the agent :) Have a feeling this sense of optimism will last me a few days then im back to reality when theres no response.

Another problem if i get hired, i didnt tell my agent abt my RT. Haha..im so deceiving. Looks like i REALLY hav to pass my ippt or else i cant commit to this shifts. Again, wats the odds for me to pass, and the odds for me to get hired. This is a double probability with prob (a) x prob (b) = total prob. Is it independent event, mayb shld be prob (a) + prob (b). Y didn't i tell this to the agent, simply i wont risk killing my chances. i have to pass...regardless i got it or not. Can i..

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.