A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Aftermath of a embarrassing experience

Life goes on, still have to keep on sending the resumes. If i am to born in the age where there is no internet, tink i will become tired of carbon copying my resumes.

Another friend recommend a job 2day, like another other job application, i just c which company one to invite me to waste their time..haha. Send many resumes 2day, as usual, but this time round, i include non specific banking related industries and more temporary positions. One which i like is from CPF board, another is a manufacturing company near my house..haha. Actually there r many job available if i dont restrict myself, but once i step into that line of career, it mayb hard to switch if i still want to go to banking sector. O..n i downgrade my expected salary by another 200, to a nice rd number of 2k..haha...lets c whats the corrosponding number of interviews im going to get based on this new price tag i valued myself.

Catch many movies (steaming version)over the weekend to distract myself from reality, i pronounce chuck and larry, Gladitor,i am legend, borat, AVP2, New world order, evan almightly, american pie: beta house, nation treasure: book of secrets and cant remb still got wat..c till i got headache. These r the movies link a fren given me n i find a few others:

http://moviebatch.blogspot.com/
http://www.watch-movies.net/release_date/
http://movie6.net/?p=80

Went to the job db fair, apply for 4 position and given my resumes to 3 agencies. Now kinda regret giving to the agencies, duno y...perhaps my past experience with agencies isnt good?

Dont tink i will want to be online on msn, hiding away from questions, consoles from both ppl who r concern of what im doing or just want to pester me to be their listening ears...how can i help when i cant help myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.