A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yup Curry Png is right

A friend once ask me "Kiong Wat Is Ur Purpose In Life?"
My reply to him is "I want to life live to the fullest and create an impact in the lives of my friends....Coz someday when im gone B4 anyone of them ...the memories of me will remain in their heart.

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you, and yet you can never understand them.
When the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you start to miss them
Copyright kk aka curry png



i know u r at a better place, we will meet again, dear friend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.