A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No more banking sector jobs!

I suddenly decided that i apply no more to banking related positions. Even if the dealer job is to accept me, it means i choose to decline it even if i have not employed. M i crazy? im not sure. i rather choose to do a 1.8k job then to join a reputable bank doing the same things. Is it because im tired of being rejected, too afraid of being ousted out being in this competitive industry? Or is it i not confident whether i have the capabilities i proclaim i can to commit and contribute to the company. I chose to be a shadow underlings who work for ppl that has the guts to make the big decision. I choose to be the underdog working in a position that is suited for a underdog, while i indulge myself in my own private business of trading, enjoying my pressure of analyzing, and refining my portfolio and trading system. Perhaps i be happier this way.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.